Reports to Head of Marketing
Assist with various channels of marketing across eZmax Solutions Inc and eZsign.
The role will work under the guidance of a Head of Marketing. The Head of Marketing sets the product positioning, lead generation needs, communications plans and brand asset requirements. The Marketing Coordinator will execute numerous tasks and tactics as part of those plans. This is a task-based role that offers the right candidate a great opportunity to be part of a growing brand and be closely involved with the development of new marketing strategies, marketing operations and sales enablement.
- You are a junior to mid-level B2B marketer with some experience working for software or technology companies.
- You are fully bilingual and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- In your career history you have proven experience with social media, email marketing, working with graphics and web designers.
- You have experience executing tactics related to digital marketing campaigns such building and testing landing pages, Google Ads, social media ads.
- With topic and theme direction, you can create content for social posts, email and at times our blog.
- You have a college or university education in communications or marketing.
- Remote workplace is possible if home based in Canada. It would be ideal but not required if your home base was near the Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario or Montreal, Laval, Quebec area.
- eZmax is a leading provider of software solutions to the real estate industry, serving real estate brokerages with accounting, transaction management, and e-signature solutions.
- eZsign, part of eZmax, is a leading e-signature and payment capture solution that has a large real estate client base and is now launching into new markets and industries. eZsign is suitable to small, medium and enterprise level businesses across Canada.
- Head office is Laval, Quebec. Our team is based in Quebec, Ontario, and British Columbia.
- Our team loves our customers. Our customers love us! 96% of customers give us a rating of 5 out of 5!
- We offer a supportive environment and mentoring for you to execute new marketing tactics and build your experience.
- Social media posting and monitoring, including our blogs and newsletter.
- Some writing will be required
- Social and blog and/or newsletter posting will be required.
- Sourcing imagery or aligning with brand/campaign creative needs.
- Managing ongoing social calendar with a work-back schedule to ensure we do not miss a beat to engage our audience and grow our reach.
- Proofreading of documents produced by our translator.
- Scheduling and publishing.
- Executing product marketing and sales enablement asset updates (updating images, product marketing content updates, etc.)
- As needed, and with the support of a graphic designer, create visual tools for marketing and sales.
- PDF asset preparation as required.
- Landing page and email template creation and testing may be part of the role via Pardot.
- Work with Head of Marketing to understand our numbers and create summary reports for:
- Google Analytics performance
- Landing page performance
- Social media performance
- Informing team of interesting moments and trends to aid in decision making quality on tactics and go-forward initiatives.
- Lead Generation
- Execute the tactics related to campaigns set by Head of Marketing for email campaigns, social ads, and some work with Google Ads or at minimum assistance with the checklist needs for launching a campaign.
- Manage the flow of tasks for website lead gen tied into our Pardot lead system.
- Website coordination and updates
- Collaborating with web designer on the checklist needs for go live on:
- Website copy updates
- Website image updates
- New website pages and resources
- Managing the flow of tasks to the web designer.
- Updating the site for quick content edits as needed.
- General Marketing Support
- Some proof reading will be required.
- Assisting with event preparations and shipping requirements as required.
- Marketing assistance for marketing related tasks.
- Documenting marketing processes for the team as needed.
- Special projects as required.
- Must be fully bilingual, French, and English.
- Strong written and verbal communication in French and English.
- Team player, adaptable and cooperative, interested in continual learning and coaching.
- Ability to handle deadlines and at times a revolving to-do list based on project work for the marketing team.
- Pardot or similar marketing automation program experience is an asset.
- Salesforce experience an asset
- Google Analytics experience is an asset.
- Experience working across social media platforms or content management and advertising is strong asset (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Some HTML and graphic design abilities are an asset (note we have a graphic and web designer on the team)..
- Some WordPress experience would be a strong asset (note we have a web developer on the team).
- Microsoft Office experience is required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com and place “Marketing Coordinator role” in your subject line. Thank you for your interest.