eZmax and eZsign are Canadian Technology brands serving clients across Canada in the real estate industry for accounting, transaction management, document management and e-signatures as well as now offering our e-signature solution to all industries. We love our customers, and they love us which is the best reward at the end of the day.
We are an established company with a wonderful team who are focussed and collaborative. We are expanding our market share. To support our growth, we have created a new full-time, bilingual Business Development Representative (BDR), for our eZsign e-signature product. The BDR role is part of the Sales and Marketing team. This is an entry-level to junior role, with base salary plus incentive bonuses and commission.
As our new Business Development Representative, you:
- Will be responsible for helping to expanding a company’s client base.
- Will work with the sales and marketing team to execute prospecting strategies to identify prospects and initiate the first outreach with potential customers.
- Will help book meetings and fill the pipelines for the sales team.
- Are comfortable to initiate exploratory calls with prospects to see if they’d be an ideal fit for our solutions.
- Are comfortable, when needed, on video calls and generating video selfies via our Vidyard video tool for sales.
- Are a self-starter who is passionate about customer happiness.
- Love growth.
We’ll help you:
- Build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals.
- By providing the mentorship, coaching, team collaboration and tools you need to be successful.
- Provide training and access to the tools you need to be competitive today:
- You will be able to leverage prospecting tools such as ZoomInfo Sales, ZoomInfo Chatbot and live chat, LinkedIn, Vidyard video prospecting, Salesforce and sometimes Pardot to identify prospects that are engaging with our brand
- Exposure to industry events for learning, networking and prospecting
As a business development representative, you will:
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect’s interest in eZsign products
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
- Collaborate with marketing on prospect list reviews, enhancements, importing
- Achieve weekly and monthly KPIs as set together with your manager
- Bilingual, French and English, written and verbal
- Based in Canada, able to work remote
- Able to travel to industry events when needed
- Aptitude for technology
- Excellent communication skills: phone, writing, and listening
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
- Interest in technology and business efficiency, workflow, process improvement products such as e-Signatures, accounting, transaction management and similar tools.
- One year of professional experience
- College or University Degree
- Experience reaching or exceeding weekly/monthly activity goals/quotas
- Familiarity with Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Vidyard, Chat tools
- If you have market/industry expertise in areas such as Municipalities, Education, Software, Human Resources, or other let us know. We are targeting several industries.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Learn more about our solutions at eZmax.ca and eZsign.ca